What is a DirectAdmin Control Panel
A DirectAdmin Control Panel is an application that simplifies the control and management of your web server hosted with us at Web Temple. It simplifies users to manage their website files, databases, email accounts, etc.
Let’s get started.
1. Open any preferred Internet browser.
2. Similar to the screen capture below. Please enter your domain name ending with “:2222/” (without Quote – “), Then press Enter.
3. Next screen similar to the following screen capture will appear. Please enter the DirectAdmin Control Panel username and password to log in.
4. Once login is successful, you’ll arrive at DirectAdmin’s Main Menu, similar to the screen capture below.
5. Popular features that most of the admin or users use frequently are as the following:
Should you need any assistance, please get in touch with us via [email protected] or chat with our support personnel (when they’re online). Please click here for Live Help.
1. Click and run Outlook 2007. 2. On top of Outlook 2007 main window, click Tools menu, then Account Settings.
11 September 2012
To configure your email account on the iPad, please kindly follow the guide
26 January 2013