Acceptable Usage Policy
Web Temple has the responsibility to ensure, at our best effort, safe, functional and trusted environment for Customer. Thus, Web Temple does not tolerant any illegal, abusive, or unethical activities. As a Customer, you are strictly prohibited from using any illegal, abusive, or unethical activities which may include, but are not limited to:
- Copyrighted media, without authority to distribute or display
- Unlicensed applications
- Cracking programs, hacking programs, key generators, Spyware, Adware, Malware, computer viruses and worms, or other infectious material
- Scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, flooding
- Pornography, nudity, threatening, harassing or obscenity content
- Political or religious related content, unless explicitly approved by Web Temple
- Terrorist propaganda, racist material, bomb or weapon instruction
- Denial of Service Attack (DOS or DDOS)
- Unnecessary Port Scans
- Mail Bombing, Spamming, or Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE)
- Unsolicited Advertising via IM, Forums, Newsgroup, Email, etc
- IRC related (Bots or any IRC related activities)
- Gambling activities, or promotion of gambling
- Fraudulent activities, phishing, pyramid schemes, chain letter, forgery, or impersonation
1.Web & Publishing Content
The Customer, who published any of the mentioned Prohibited Content above, will be notified via email, and given 72 hours grace period to take corrective actions. Failure to take corrective actions within the given time frame will result in Services suspension or termination. Suspended or terminated Services due to such context are subject to penalties.
Customer is not permitted to allow another website or hosting server to link to any content stored on Web Temple's server.
Web Temple understands that bulk email is an important mechanism for keeping customers, subscribers or members informed. However, Web Temple will not tolerant Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), Spam, Viruses, any kind of Worms sent from Web Temple servers.
Furthermore, spamming domains hosted on Web Temple servers is strictly prohibited. UCE or spam comes from domains hosted outside of Web Temple server or network will be banned, filtered or deleted without prior notice or warning.
Warnings will be issued via email to Customer who sends UCE, spam or any similar activity. Repeated violation will result in Services suspension or termination.
Web Temple reserve the right to ban any IPs, domains, email headers, email content or any machines (terminal, computer, workstation, server) from accessing to Services without prior notice or warnings.
In the event of false positives due to blocking, banning, filtration or deletion, please kindly contact and provide evidence to Web Temple via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Via the same email address, email@example.com, to report potential UCE or spam activities, proves or evidence must be provided.
Legitimate Newsletters or bulk mail must meet the following criteria:-
- The recipient has confirmed his willingness to be added into the mailing distribution list, by responding to a form of verification email or, otherwise, verifiable permission confirmation. Evidence of such must be retained and available upon request.
- Messages must contain valid headers, removal instructions, and information stating the method by which the subscribed address was obtained.
- Sender must post privacy policies in association with the sending domains. Co-registration is not prohibited, but explanations of the sharing of information must be both publicly available and included in the confirmation mechanism for list subscription.
If Web Temple approaches a customer for evidence of confirmation, this request must be honored within 48 hour grace period. Failure to comply the acceptable criteria for newsletters or bulk mail may result in Services termination.
In the event of such actions have caused Web Temple mail servers or IP address ranges on Web Temple to be blacklisted, Web Temple reserves the right to charge an amount not more than USD 150 to Customer account. The fee is set to cover administrative cost associated with removal from such list.
3.Illegal & Abusive Activities
Customer may not engage in activities that are harmful to Web Temple Customer, operations, reputation or customer relation, as Web Temple determines in our sole discretion.
The Customer found committed to any of the mentioned Illegal Acts above, will have their Services immediately terminated.
Customer agrees to keep the passwords secure and fully responsible for any and all access to or use of the Services.
To report abuse or violation of this AUP, Customer may contact Web Temple via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer is encouraged to provide the following information on the alleged violation:
- UCE or Spam, provide an email with full header information or System Log files.
- The IP address or domains used and other relevant information which can help us in verification.
Web Temple reserves the right at its discretion to suspend or terminate Services of any client that is abusive / harassing to Web Temple employees. Examples of such activity included, but not limited to:-
- Verbal abuse (cursing, threatening, etc)
- Repeatedly disregard warnings or notices
- Consistent mistakes or errors changes causing unnecessary workload
- Spamming Web Temple email addresses or ticket system
- Consistent late payments or responses
- Issuing a chargeback or bouncing payments
- Continuous activation of problematic end-users