How to configure email on your iPad.
To configure your email account on the iPad, please kindly follow the guide below:
1. Locate and tap the Settings icon on your iPad.
2. Tap the the Mail, Contacts, Calendars on the left, then Tap on Add Account…
3. Tap on Other.
4. Tap on Add Mail Account.
5. Please enter your email configuration information here. Should you need any assistance, please contact us via [email protected] or chat with our support personnel (when they’re online), please click here for Live Help.
5.1. All fields are recommended to be filled with information. Then Tap Next.
6. You may choose either IMAP or POP as your option of preference.
6.1 Both option (IMAP or POP) uses the same email configuration similar to below. Both Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) Host Name will always be “mail.yourdomain.com” (“mail.” followed by your domain name. without the quote).
6.2 Username will be your full email address while password will be the password. Then Tap Save to save the configuration.
6.3 Please Do Not use the default password given to you during the time of email account creation, unless otherwise instructed by your authorized in-house IT personnel.
7. Go to iPad’s Apple mail to verify whether you have configured your account correctly. If yes, you should be seeing process as an example below.
7.1 Please kindly take note and to ensure your iPad is connected to the Internet.
At the end of the tutorial, should you need further assistance or clarification, please contact us via [email protected] or chat with our support personnel (when they’re online), please click here forLive Help.
1. Click and run Outlook 2007. 2. On top of Outlook 2007 main window, click Tools menu, then Account Settings.
11 September 2012
To configure your email account on the iPad, please kindly follow the guide
26 January 2013