In this article we’ll show you how to create new email account via DirectAdmin Control Panel. Please kindly refer to the guide below:
1. Please login to the DirectAdmin, how to login to DirectAdmin, click here.
2. Locate the E-Mail Management section, and Click on the E-Mail Accounts.
3. There are 3 fields and 4 textbox to be filled up. All are compulsory.
4. The screen capture is the sample whereby an email account [email protected] will be created with the password ( black dots ) with the quota of 500 MB. Click Create Button to create the email account.
5. The screen capture below shows that the [email protected] email account has been created with the password as “[email protected]#DeMo123 which considered a strong password. The POP3 Server and SMTP Server is mail.narcissurs.com which will be used to configure the email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail and etc.
Should you need any assistance, please contact us via [email protected] or chat with our support personnel (when they’re online), please click here for Live Help.
1. Click and run Outlook 2007. 2. On top of Outlook 2007 main window, click Tools menu, then Account Settings.
11 September 2012
To configure your email account on the iPad, please kindly follow the guide
26 January 2013