In this article we’ll show you how to reset password and modify email quota for email account via DirectAdmin Control Panel. Please kindly refer to the guide below:
1. Please login to the DirectAdmin, how to login to DirectAdmin, click here.
2. Locate the E-Mail Management section, and Click on the E-Mail Accounts.
3. As the screen capture below shows, a list of email account created. Over here, we’ve only created one email account. The first one is the default admin email account which we highly recommended to leave it as it is. We going to show how to reset the password and the email quota later.
4. Click on the Change located the same row as the email account you would like to do a password reset or quota reset. The screen capture shows the screen that will appear once the Change link has been clicked. It looks very similar to email account creation screen.
5. To reset the password, please enter your new password and re-enter the new password to confirmed it will do. Resetting the email quota is very straight forward too, all you have to do is to enter any size in MB that you wish. That’s it, simple right?
6. Once done, Click Modify to update the email account with new password and new quota as the screen capture below will show you the summary of what you had modified. Please kindly take note that, if you would like to reset the password only, please leave the Email Quota unchanged. And, if you would like to change the Email Quota only, please leave the Password blank.
Should you need any assistance, please contact us via [email protected] or chat with our support personnel (when they’re online), please click here for Live Help.
1. Click and run Outlook 2007. 2. On top of Outlook 2007 main window, click Tools menu, then Account Settings.
11 September 2012
To configure your email account on the iPad, please kindly follow the guide
26 January 2013