What is it about the SEO Friendly Website Design and why is it important?
SEO Friendly Website Design is a process that making a website or a web application in such a way that can be easily understood by Search Engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo! and Baidu
and therefore, improve the Search Engine Page Rank. Page Rank is how high a web page’s
position that being ranked by the Search Engine when a user perform a search using a specific
keyword. With SEO Friendly Website Design features, your website Page Rank will be
improved. The rest of the wonders lies within the content. Larger amount of Informative and
relevant content rank best with our SEO Friendly Website Design features.
Important Processes in SEO Friendly Website Design
1. SEO Friendly Web Design Backend Technical Processes
- Website Meta Tag Optimization
- Efficient & Fast Loading Website
- XHTML, HTML 5, CSS 3 Web Design Compliant
- XML Sitemap & URL List Development & Submission to Major Search Engines
- Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools) Integration
- Google Analytics Integration - Website Tracking Tools
- Bing Webmaster Tools Integration
2. SEO Friendly Web Design Frontend UX & UI Design Processes
- Professional Website UX & UI Design
- Clean & Minimalist Web Design with Efficient Navigation Design
- Cross-Browser & Cross-Device Compliant Website UX & UI Design
3. SEO Friendly Web Hosting Services
- 100 Mbps & Above High Speed Web Hosting Servers
- Highly Secure Web Hosting Services
- Web Temple Only Uses Secure FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- SSL Certificate is Encouraged for All Website
Does SEO Friendly Website Design Features Only Applies To Web Design?
No, it applies to all of our web design and web application development projects. Other than the
website design projects, this also includes in web application such as LarveeCMS ( Web
Temple’s application ), eCommerce Websites, customized Website Portal and many more.